Thread: On Health
View Single Post
Old 01-02-22, 06:26 PM   #43
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

OMEGA 6

Do you think you have 200 seconds of your precious time free? Then see this. It explains wonderfully brief and compact why I called and still call seed oils poisonous and health hazards and unsuited for human consumation.

heck, how much I owe to this man. All what I know about salt and fats and oils and fatty acids , I first learned from him. And my health says Thankyousir!

Note: oils from seeds, and fresh seeds are not the same, since fresh seeds include many plant sterols, flavonoids, secondary things, and so many more antioxidants and additonal things that the oil does not have. Also,oils oxidate, from oxygene, light, pressure, heat. If you think about taking oil from flaxseed - don't, but instead take a teaspoon of flaxseeds and crush them fresh in a mixer and eat them and swallow them with one or two sips of water, coffee, or in your yogurt or whatever. Same is true for sunflower seeds and the likes. Never the oils, alway prefer the full seeds, freshly crushed.

What to use for cooking, frying in the pan, you ask? Coconut oil. Butter ghee. For low temperature cooking: certain types of olive oils extra vergine are suitable for that, too, but you have to search them out, not every olive oil extra vergine can deal with the heat, the manufacturer usually advertises with the ability of the oil to deal higher temperatures, since most olive oils extra vergine cannot. Never use refined olive oils. If you like the taste: lard (Schweineschmalz), tallow (Rindertalg).

Note: coconut oil looses its coconut flavor when getting heated up, it becomes neutral in taste! No need to fear the strong taste of coconut.

And this man, unknown to me until today: could seed oils be the primary cause of civilizational deseases? Yes, you bet!

Last edited by Skybird; 01-03-22 at 08:48 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote