Thread: On Health
View Single Post
Old 05-11-21, 08:43 AM   #33
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Heck, I just realised you did not write "10000 units per day", but "10000 units PER WEEK".

What the hell are you even worrying about...??? 1500 IE per day - That is nothing!

P.S. Fauci, when asked said he takes 5000 per day. The German DGE, idiots that they are, still stick to 800 per day (I thoguht they had raised it to 2000 meanwhile...) : and since your dose, catfish, is twice as much than that, your doctor believes in the official recommendationsand takes them as ultimate truth because they are precious always trustworthy official recommendations and so must be right. And so he hits your alarm button.

Do not believe him. (I say this assuming there are no inherent health conditinsn or deseases in your system that indeed could recommend limiting several nutrients. cancer patients for exmapelk wpould nto nwant to take all nutrient that strengthen cell health, since they woudl also strenghten cancers vcells when taking them).

Get up and have a Calcidiol test in your blood serum. If you have less than 60 ng/ml, raise your daily dose.

Vitmaine D doe snot directla affect the kidney, only indirectly via the calcium in a hypercalcem ia. So, if you think you are sufferinbg from Vitamine D intoxication , then you would need to have extrenely, very extremely high elvels, anmd then it wpould affect your calcium metabolsim becasue then the Vitmaine D would extract much more calciuum form the food you digest. So an altenative is - and I have that form adoctor, not just my imagination - check not or not only you Calcidiol level, but your calcium level as well. Its cheap. If you calcium is fine, then there is no chance that Vitamine D affects your kidneys negatively (kidney stones, kidney inflammation).

Down the street where i live there is a man who won the lottery last summer. I heard he takes Vitamine D. Other people get kidney problems, and also took Vitamine D. - So...?

The health system is not about healt, but making money. Healthy people are a n annoyance for that task.

Last edited by Skybird; 05-12-21 at 05:17 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote