View Single Post
Old 08-29-23, 12:48 AM   #186
GrenSo
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 587
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Did you try with the texture of the knob of the hydrophone? I see the know is in the panel, but it isn´t diplayed in the game...
I tried yesterday, just as text to find a possible reason, a new texture for the hydrophone button and also a new button over the existing one. In both cases was the button visible in GoblinEditor, like the original, but not in game. I'll stay tuned and investigate further. But I think the cause must be in the file of QR1 from silentmichal's new interior mod, TWoS use too, because the button is in stock QR1 visible in game.

But I found yesterday another graphic glitch in QR1 and I will try to fix it too. The glitch / graphic error is in the seating area and affects the pictures. One picture is partially obscured and another is not visible at all. In addition, the wall to the bunk seems to have been shifted. You can see it, if you have a look from the side to the seating area. I checked it twice and this issue with the pictures are in the original files of TWoS or in the original files of silentmichal's new interior mod and can be seen here at time 0:56.

Screenshot:

But it can be, that this one is not so easy to correct, and I have to rebuild all subset of the captain bed to have all subsets in the right order.

“Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind.” - J.F.K.

Last edited by GrenSo; 08-29-23 at 03:47 AM.
GrenSo is offline   Reply With Quote