View Single Post
Old 02-14-22, 03:01 PM   #5
yagura
Seaman

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
1. You're mod application order is not correct. The IABL and WYGM mods need to go immediately after the NYGM 2017 mod.
2. You are using two optics mod that are conflicting with each other; Hitman's and the WYGM. That is the root of your graphics problem. Pick one or the other. Hitman's is not wide screen if that matters.
I changed the mods accordingly but the views are the same (maybe as they are supposed to be) and the chronometer is still missing (although clickable with the ticking starting after click.)

Activated mods list this time:
NYGM Tonnage War V2.5 - Stand Alone Version
NYGM3_New
NYGM3_6F
NYGM_2017A
IABLShipsforNYGM_New_Thomsen
WYGM
Supplement to V16B1

I do not have the subsim post at hand, but the mod order I posted earlier was based on one I believe Stiebler was using and had posted some time ago (could be quite old.) I will possibly try to find that post later.

P.S. I occasionally get crash-to-desktop when loading the main menu, and very rarely when initializing the game world. Maybe there is a small chance I did some of the SH3.exe patching or something incorrectly, or something went wrong with it for some other reason. The game seems to work just fine when it does not get those crashes in the beginning though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
3. Bonus 1 info.: Do not use the malfunctions/sabotage option of Commander with NYGM. I can go into why if desired.
Anything else can be used.
Please do tell more if you like! I am interested.
Thanks also to Mad Mardigan and Mister_M for your answers!
yagura is offline   Reply With Quote