View Single Post
Old 03-04-19, 08:42 AM   #1
Rooster899
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0
Icon8 Need assistance GWX 3.0

So no matter what I do, no matter how many times I reinstall the game and start fresh, whenever I try and do ANY start to a career with GWX 3.0 installed the game reaches the 90% mark when loading the mission then just crashes. After trying probably close to about 30-40 times in just this past week alone I maybe managed to do two or three missions then the game just fails to load any more, and with those three missions I beat they all had to be different career saves because they wouldn't load past doing the first mission.
Here's a recording showing my example from when I had just installed the game fresh and install GWX then try and play it (without any of the JSGME submods for GWX) and even then starting a career from the very VERY beginning of the game it still crashes:

I could really do with some assistance solving this ASAP since I have always had a deep love for the game but the stock game really feels boring compared to GWX and with certain things like the games extreme mouse sensitivity for whatever reason making it hard to play on stock
Rooster899 is offline   Reply With Quote