View Single Post
Old 03-18-22, 01:15 PM   #4461
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jldjs View Post
Thank for digging up Front RUnners post, but I guess you can add Fall 1943 starts from Midway too!
All starts in the career are like that. Do not Save and then load the save. Even in the Stock game, it causes troubles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOS View Post
Hello all!

sorry to bother, but I can't change the difficulty settings when starting a new career.
I'd like to have some external views while keeping everything else.
In the main menu I can find the CUSTOM difficulty, but when selecting a new tour, there is not.

Have I installed uncorrectly the mod or is something missing ?

thank you in advance!
The only thing to add to what MM said, is that each career can have different settings, so each time you start a career, or even while playing the career, when in the Captain's port Office, you can change the settings. So five careers? You can have all five set differently. The Main Menu choices stay the same each time you play, so you should visit that page each time in there also. Just do not go from a career to a Single Mission or vice versa, nor from the Museum to anything else, and vice versa. As above to jldjs, the game is rather cantankerous and persnickety about that kind of thang...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpex77 View Post
Upgraded to FOTRS Ultimate 1.7p3 and its absolutely extremely impressive! I'm in my 4th war patrol in an S Class, had the bow blown off (just the free flood area) so I didn't get destroyed. but what's up..a patrol boat with torpedo's! Excellent Suprise! The diving and rising angles!!!!! LOVE IT! Interiors and sounds are Excellent. Too much to mention (spoilers)

You all did a truly magnificent Job on SH4!!! Thank You!

Love the Pacific and the Fleet Boats!

Frank
Thank you from the team for the thanks! Glad you enjoy it, and we enjoy your enjoying it!

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote