View Single Post
Old 12-28-15, 07:39 AM   #1
freijon
Swabbie

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 0
Default Should I review the RA mod on Youtube?

Hi guys,

I'm new here in this forum but not really new to the game. I was thinking a lot if I should install the Reinforce Alert mod. I heard a lot of good things but also some negative comments. The way I usually make these kinds of decision: I search on youtube to see what I'm going to expect. Unfortunately there were not a lot of vids. Found some of FPSchazly covering LWAMI (btw. I love your vids!), but not much covering RA. I then installed the mod and played a bit with it.
So I thought I could do some vids myself, covering (at least) all controllable platforms and explaining the differences I notice from the vanilla DW version.
However, it's quite some effort and I've never recorded gameplay vids before. I'm a bit hesitant because I'm not the most talkative guy and I'm aware that gameplay vids with a silent person are boring. The other reason is that my mother tongue is German but I'd try to do it in English.

So my question:
Would you guys even appreciate vids like this or does anyone know about RA and there is no need at all?

Regards,
freijon
freijon is offline   Reply With Quote