View Single Post
Old 03-25-10, 04:28 PM   #23
Rubini
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnodayak View Post
I've made that experiment and you are right, Rubini! But do you think there's a fix for that? I am using Sapphire ATI Radeon 5770 1024GB, 22 inch Acer P223W (even my Windows 7 64 says it's a P221W!), VGA connectivity with a VGA to DVI adapter, on a native resolution of 1680X1050, with no option of scaling in ATI Catalyst Control Center. On the first version, dll_widescreen.zip, the first one released a few days ago, the things were right. But on this new resolution setting of the new mode, there is the problem I've told you about. Any help would be apprecieted. Thank you anyway!
We have a problem that is: 1360x768 is a WS16:9 resolution and ONLY will appears ok on monitors that have also the PHYSICAL size/ratio of the LCD panel at 16:9. Some monitors have the physical size at 16:10. So, is easy to understand that a 16:9 GUI on a 16:10 monitor can finish with soft stretched 2d dials in its vertical. To solve this problem I guess that we need to make another basic GUI that uses a 16:10 resolution.