Old 12-23-21, 08:57 PM   #71
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle9154 View Post
I've tried all sorts of things but the fact of the matter is the MFM is highly unstable with mid-late war careers in the Toyotagt compilation or they don't load at all. I suspect it has to do with overload caused by the WAC sub interiors and all the extra stuff in campaign with GWX 3 Wilhemshafen,St Naz,Schluese and xtra ships V6 merged with WB's .mis file for VonDos' addon ships on top of increased number of enemies to load memory wise in mid-late war careers.

I've asked Toyo to send me a version of his ARB mod without those 2 mods (WAC full interiors and Wilhemshafen,St Naz,Schluese and xtra ships V6 merged with WB's .mis file for VonDos' addon ships). I can almost guarantee that it will work without those two mods so its an experiment to come. Mardigan and Kal, when you get a chance try some late campaigns using the MagUI Toyotagt version to rule out possibility that its a UI issue.
I'll see of taking some time, to run a series of tests, using IX-B, IX-C, 42-43-44-45 out of each flotilla, in the list... see what occurs with each... just to see...

Will be some time, for running said tests, so don't expect a lightning-fast reply on posting the end results... but, I shall do so, when I am done.

M. M.