Old 12-23-21, 05:33 PM   #69
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle9154 View Post
Well since I was right all along with the type IXC careers, what i'll do is reupload a link with the models causing issues removed. I'm not going to make multiple versions of Toyotagt MFM 3.3 lite for different stages of the war. So, Toyo's just will have slightly less models in it is all compared to Onealex edition. I know T17A, M26B, M20B are causing issues for IXC in Toyo's for sure so I will remove them, all I have left is to check models M01-M19 to see if any of them have issues and then I'll update Toyo MFM link.
Ok, fine... then cull the problem children from the mod that cause issues with the IX-C, then... may I suggest... investigating with those ships, just what it is, in them, that is causing the issues & what's needed to, to correct it.... so that they can then... be readded to the mod... at a later time.

In the meantime, I'll simply pull it out of the mix, until you drop a zip file with them culled from the mod set for now.

My... earlier on suggestion, was put forth, as a possible... solution. NOT that it had to be done... just a... possible work around.

M. M.