Old 12-23-21, 02:07 PM   #64
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle9154 View Post
Very weird, I just did a complete fresh reinstall of Toyotagt86 enhanced 2.1 ARB after removing it. I then installed MFM 3.3 Lite Toyotagt86 edition activated in jsgme and tried again to start with 10th flotilla IXC Feb 42' and still I get a ctd at the end of red loading bar before the message 'some time later' comes up. This is a fresh install of mod and MFM 3.3 Lite so I don't get how its not working for me anymore in later campaigns but is working for everyone else lol. Anyways thank god my Onealex edition has no issues as that's my main mod that I play but its a shame that all of a sudden I can only get early war careers to start in Toyotagt using MFM 3.3 Lite.

Did you download the MFM 3.3 Lite toyotagt86 edition today or are you running an earlier download from a previous day? I might have frigged something up editing it last night maybe, but all I did was delete a .cfg file from British roster that is already in American roster so that shouldn't cause it. Can you download from MFM 3.3 Lite Toyo edition link again and try to start a Feb 42' career using IXC 10th flotilla? just to try it the same way I did and see if you get same issue as me.
If with "B" edit... you mean, was I using the last or latest version of your MFM add in... that, would be a definitive... Yes. I am indeed, using that version in the mix.

I can see of resetting up a 02/42 career with 10th being the flotilla of choice & see what goes down with that... if you think it'd be needed to be done, as a cross check. Am thinking that with having the latest version, that'd not matter... BUT... never hurts to double check.

Awww... what the heck, will report back on running 10th flot., w/ a IXC 02/42 career start... be back with that report a.s.a.p.

M. M.