Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polak
Największe podziękowania za kupno tych dokumentów należą się tobie, kolego. :up:
Nie należą się mnie. Należą się Muzeum Marynarki Wojennej w Gdyni. To właśnie dla nich je kupiłem. Przekazanie nastąpi w styczniu.
No tak, ale ty przeciesz zaplaciles z wlasnej kieszeni. Jak by nie bylo to sie ciesze ze te dokumenty wroca do Polski. :)
Old poles used to say - one swallow does not make a summer, but these papers are something more than martial court protocols. Be on Your watch because soon Polish Naval Forces history can change in oposite way. Official history of Orzel's is breaking up not in one point, is breaking up on whole lane like old wall. From this point after study of the documents i can say that whole case was fake and made up to cover HQ misstakes and stupidity. We already have made group of reserchers with target to check out whole history and facts onboard of polish submarine Orzel between 01.09.1939 - 14.09.1939, and later on during charging her ex CO. I do write it in english because others can understand what is this all about. Wish us good luck my friend as we are going to research the truth and punish myth writers. If we can bring the glory to one innosent man then this is biggest garuation for me as Pole, and as patriot. I leave games and virtual reality of simulations on real history and real live as is more interesting.
Grom is offline   Reply With Quote