Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 166
Uploads: 23

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy View Post
@Tordo:

You didn't answered me about my question started with: "REMAINS"
Okay my friend!. Apparently it wasn’t that complicated. (Really I hope I didn’t make things too complicated for you...).I took to modify (and test and learn...) the first campaign of the mod. I did the following:
1.I took the liberty of modifying your favorite submarine,very poorly armed in origin. Adding a main type of torpedo (heavy torpedo of Italian origin A184) and adding a basic anti-aircraft defense by means of the known (and successfully tested in combat)missile Blowpipe.(So...backup the "rnn_84_ssk_zwaardvis.txt" in the vessels folder & replace it with the file I modify)
2.To add it to campaign 001 you must follow the path:StreamingAssets....dotmod.....folder campaign....folder campaign001...summary.txt
(backup & replace it with the file I modify)....good luck & good hunt.....Cheers!
Attached Files
File Type: txt rnn_84_ssk_zwaardvis.txt (4.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: txt summary.txt (796 Bytes, 2 views)
Order prior to the "Battle of Los Pozos" that took place on June 11,1826 in the Rio de La Plata,in front of the city of Buenos Aires, in an area of relative greater depth and to the view from the population. Was a combat between a flimsy Argentine Squadron and the powerfull Brazilian Empire Fleet.It was a victorious day for the Argentine navy.William Brown was the first Admiral of the newly formed Argentine Navy.Born in Ireland and argentine by adoption.A great patriot.
TORDO222 is offline   Reply With Quote