View Single Post
Old 12-27-21, 09:24 AM   #15
Andreas86
Engineer

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 1

Thank you all for the feedback!

My mod is now finished and uploaded, link is added to the top post, and also here:

See latest version.

I wanted to make this as polished as possible, and at the same time celebrate Christmas. So I have spent some long nights editing and painting pixel graphics, and trying to overcome some palette challenges. Anyway, a lot of stuff is added, and everything is much improved since my last postings. I hope you will enjoy the control room and new menu screens. Try to check them all out, and remember that you can click on the graphics outside the menu bar to see the whole image.

@Silent Otto: It would be very nice if we can improve these areas of AOTD as well, thank you very much for the offer. My hope is that we can all work together on improving the game. As for the awards, I haven't really thought of this yet, but all bitmaps can be extracted and improved. I will try to look into changing the insignias, but I just need a little break as my head is now all numbers and pixels. As for adding more to the game than the existing number of awards, perhaps it is possible by editing .dat files, but I havent gotten into that yet. About political correctness, I fully agree with you. History is history and cannot be changed.

Merry Christmas and best wishes to you, and to all subsim members!

I have also uploaded a written tutorial and tools for modding AOTD, you will find all info in a new thread. I look forward to seeing other new mods in the future!

Last edited by Andreas86; 04-07-22 at 02:24 PM.
Andreas86 is offline   Reply With Quote