View Single Post
Old 08-09-20, 01:33 AM   #25
Gerald
SUBSIM Newsman

Downloads: 548
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Not before now I learned of his death, last August, it seems?!

Dont know where I learned about him, somewhere online.It was one painting that immediately reminded me of a fire and candle lit garden landscape at midnight from a dream I once had and remembered for long time, because I loved it so, and felt so paradisically happy and completeley arrived in it. If I would give an idea of what afterlife should feel like, that dream would be it, and if I would be certain that death is like that scene, I would not be around here anymore since many years. That painting incredibly directly connected to me, like being struck by lightning. It was a revelation. I do not have it, unfortunately, also not the title. Searching for it again later on led me to collecting many downloads of his paintings from across the web, like those above, but the one I looked up I never foud again. Thos edownloaded images I have by the dozens.

Quite poetic a story, in a way, isn'T it.
What you tell can in many ways be a realization that only you experience once in a lifetime ... a bit like the first love many had in early years.

Marie Curie

Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote