Old 03-24-21, 06:38 PM   #2946
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
As KaleunMarco points out, just like with the "Grid Coordinates" on the German side, always go to the star or other Objective marker. However, it's a good thing you found that. I have never seen that mission, so I'll have to look for that...
Do have game saved & can go into the files, (if you'll point out just where to look & can let you know the ID for that mission objective, to save you some time, hunt/tracking it down.) with knowing precisely, where to look.

As for going to where the marker is located for it (& knowing the approximate radii or circumference to set as the ideal area to coast in & give the booted heave ho, to the stowaways, at the appropriate time... does help). Already have that mapped out on the Nav map... only thing to do now, is to arrive & give 'em the swift kick in the pants...

On a side note am still HQ'ed out of Brisbane... apparently, I did NOT time My arrival well enough, to see of doing a transit out of Brisbane & be able to requarter out of Freemantle.. after this patrol, I will be able to then see of doing so. Left out on My 10th patrol on the 15th of July... so when I get back, Freemantle, ''should be'' an option for transfer, when I check the phone, back at base... hopefully.

On return to base, I was given the option to take the Balao.. which I did & didn't have any issues with missing deck guns/flak or crew spots... thankfully.. I know I said of waiting, but.. got a case of 'new shiny-itis'... ehh... what can I say... *shrugs*

If am NOT mistaken, the only 1 left to go up to, should be the what... 'Tench'...

M. M.