Old 11-15-21, 03:57 PM   #1258
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle9154 View Post
We're still looking for guys interested in joining our merry band of brothers in our Online Battle of the Atlantic game mode. We have 10 boats/players participating so far and can always use more, also you can join in the campaign at any time throughout it as a new entry.

https://discord.gg/8fgDwJDvu8 - join the Onealex discord for more info
Keep at it, kyle9154...

Am interested in the proposed concept there.. but, right now, am hog tied as I am working on getting back up & running.

Had My primary computer (Dell) decided to start dying. I was fortunate enough to have a 2nd tower, that I was trying to get prepped to become My hard core game rig... but, due to the circumstances... that plan went to crap.

So, now.. am working on getting things sorted out on it... I did manage to back up what I definitely wanted to save off the Dell. So, no loss there... thankfully.

Am figuring about... mhrmmm... 2 days (3, perhaps... just to be, on the safe side... ) to finish up on My restructuring & having things.. finalized how I want to have this set up.

After that, is to figure out, how to get sound. drivers there... but, am NOT recognizing the exact hook up. Inspection of the control/sound settings through accessing that from the Control panel... shows digital audio (HDMI)

Have headsets I use (1 with 3.5mm jacks & the 2nd has mhmmm.. 4 mm jacks(know they are a wee bit longer than the jacks on the 1st set) & a USB connector.

Thinking I am likely needing a HDMI adapter to allow for connection of My head sets in order to get sound, I think... ugh...

Any who...

Am interested... just gimme a bit to get back in the hunt, here...

M. M.