View Single Post
Old 08-26-16, 03:22 AM   #488
kevinsue
Der Einzelgänger

Downloads: 363
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Sure you can...That way his game will crash "only" during long expected convoy engagement...Might I suggest you to continue flaming the threads in SH3 part of the forum?

And to everyone using speech recognition mod:
If I remember correctly it is well documented that this mod can, more or less, cause CTD's depending of system settings, used modlist, mic configuration ect...I really never used it so I still cant confirm compatibility with TWoS although some people claim that it can work very well.
I have found this mod generally works good with TWOS but one or two commands will lead to a CTD. Requesting the Chief to recharge batteries has caused a couple of CTDs for me so i never use it. Also if the game is loaded up with a lot going on, for example toward the end of a 48 hr patrol where you are unable to save the game due to resetting the patrol timer, the Chief may occasionally order random things like "Blow Ballast" while you are laying on the bottom trying to silently evade the six destroyers above that are trying to kill you. I usually use the "voice com stop listening" command if you are doing something critical that you don't want anyone to mess up, usually the Chief!

"The finest Captain I ever crossed swords and set sail with"
kevinsue is offline   Reply With Quote