View Single Post
Old 05-26-23, 09:36 AM   #1976
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Recent INSA and other mainstream polls have the AfD at 17% in national elections, one point more than the Greens. Sympoathy for the AfD probably goes beyond that 17%, but not every sympathisers automatically puts his sympathy into a real vote.

I have no sympathy for the AfD, but with this worthless political garbage at the helm currently forming the government and having declared an economic and fiscal war against the German population, it is impossible to side with the latter against the former. And so I end up wishing them both to hell.

Foreign press does not really fully cover and understand how desastrous the climate policy enforced by the Greens really is, its a massacre. If they get their will, the sh!t will hit the fan. Not just in the economy, but also in society. What the Greens press for must necessarly cause a massive social collapse and a redistribution of wealth from the middle class to the ultra rich like only few seem capable to imagine: The past two weeks I got word from two of us five house owners: they will sell their appartments, probably with losses, because they cannot shoulder the enforced investemewnt costs the govenrment wants to impose on us all. And I expect it will not be private persons buying these appartments, but some real estate company - because only these can afford these costs.

So, it is no wonder that the government parties are in a steep dive and the AfD as the only real confronting opposition (the CDU is just a lame joke) gains points every month. They must not even do anything for it, they must just be there and be different than the established parties.