Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambecomelife View Post
I will think about it.

Thank you for the maps Oliver! My goal is to add a lot more interesting nautical items to the map, near coastal towns & villages. I want to make it interesting just to sail and admire the scenery even when there is no combat involved. Likely things to add:

-Many more lighthouse styles
-More random piers/wharfs, not just located in the default ports
-Lifeboat stations
-New lightships
-Buoys
-Wrecks
-Derelict Ships
-Patches of flotsam/empty lifeboats
-Shoals & Rocks
-Forts & gun barges
-Fishing activities, both ashore and from boats
-Seaplane bases

Reach goals (if there is time!)

-Railroad network with destructible items
-More animated sea life
-Random weather fronts with snow/rain
-High detailed United States coast for 1918 Cruiser Submarine campaign

I am trying to think of more scenery items to make things interesting; feel free to chip in. Of course, submarines and combat will be the main focus of the game and I'm well aware that discipline regarding feasible content is needed - I'm not trying to make this turn into "Silent Hunter: Thomas the Tank Engine Edition". But all reasonable proposals are welcome.

And about the coasters by another modder: I need to go digging on an old HD to see if I have them - I think they were some of the items destroyed in that hack attack.
Ahoy, IABL...

Sitting here, digesting the many ideas you have to include, thus far alone... has Me literally drooling... (just add drool to that icon & you'd have My expression right now... )

Can't wait to see the finished mod...

Thank you, for your hard work & dedication bud... I know that y'all guys, don't hear that enough... but, know that it is appreciated.

M. M.