View Single Post
Old 04-03-17, 04:38 AM   #7533
joshkosen
Nub

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0
Icon14 Great mod!!

I just started playing this game after my brother bought it 2 years ago, it has been lying in my family's' storeroom for quite a while. I have been playing vanilla for sometime before I installed this mod so I have a few questions to ask.

1) Is the travel mode still working? because every time when I increase the TC it always went back to 1, I know it is due to ships coming near you or a radio message is being received but are there an alternative ways that makes travel mode working as same as the vanilla?

2)what happened to the little dash behind the ship mark on the map which shows the direction of the ships heading? Honestly I rely heavily on this feature but on TWOS mod it only shows a square without a dash behind. I know is about realism but since I am newbie(realism 10% no shame), are there any settings to change it back like in the vanilla does?

3)torpedoes seems to dud more often with this mode even though I check dud torpedoes off in the game settings, any suggestion for this newbie?

4)cannot find the minimap option in the game.

that's all, keep up the good work! was really surprised when you can actually broadcast the Tipperary Song inside the sub. What a great mod.
joshkosen is offline   Reply With Quote