View Single Post
Old 12-12-15, 05:49 PM   #3
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Thank you MataHari

I have just a couple of remarks.

For a start, maybe you could update your readme with a list of features which are affected by your mod. Saying that it will give you better succes through accurate tools and measures is abit too generic in my opinion.

Secondly, I have had a quick look into your files and, as I was expecting, I have found that you have update ship specs with more accurate figures. My point is: by exporting ship models and measuring them into a 3d editing application, we can update the in-game recognition manual with sizes accurate to the milimeter. Yet, I hope that your measures are not that accurate, as I doubt that recognition manuals in use with te Kriegmarine (or with any other navy for that matter) were that accurate. As you probably know, even ships of the same class could vary significantly in sizes/speeds attained, and vessels specs, especially for new classes, wasn't something that belligerents were too eager to publicize. Often, a good dose of approximation and every day's experience were the best U-boat captains had in their hands.

Don't take my remark as a negative criticism but just as a suggestion
gap is offline   Reply With Quote