View Single Post
Old 02-16-18, 07:16 AM   #9741
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireblade274 View Post
Hi. So I followed all instructions to the letter. installed game to SH5 main directory (I have steam version) followed installation prompts, followed PDF guide, got the command prompt with the design saying SH5 steam conversion thing whatever successful.

It automatically brought up JSGME and i chose to activate one mod, the automatic ship identification thing. Played game, got to bunker, saved game, restarted game.... it does not look like the mod is activated, before or after I got to the bunker. I go to JSGME again, this time not automatically brought up by installer, i clicked on the shortcut myself, and no mods are brought up in the left screen that I can activate. Dont really care about the extra ones I can activate, i just want the TWOS to work. I dont think it is because my UI is all vanilla, which Im guessing means something is wrong.

My specs:
i5 4690k oc
2x HD6950s crossfired
480gb SSD
8gb RAM
750w
win 10 64 bit

Just re-installed most recent drivers for cards before install, was fresh install of SH5

Any help appreciated. Maybe im just missing something
Generic File Patcher activated properly?
Show us a screenshot of your main SH5 install folder and it's content...I think you've missed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashikaga View Post
Vecko is there any way to get rid of the environmental sounds like rain and wind(storm) when going inside the sub? At the moment no matter what depth I am at I keep hearing these sounds and it interferes with my hydrophone management apart from being annoying.

So basically my question is if there is any way to cut the environment weather sounds when entering the sub from the bridge.
Yes...Disable time compression when entering the sub.

Last edited by vdr1981; 02-16-18 at 09:34 AM.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote