View Single Post
Old 12-16-05, 03:38 AM   #3
Camaero
The Old Man

Downloads: 18
Uploads: 0

Name: Jason

About me:

Born in southern California and then later moved to the central coast. I have traveled all around the country, mainly going to biker rallys such as Sturgis, Reno, Laughlin, Hollister, etc...

I bounced from school to school and didn't get settled down until 5th grade. That didn't last that long either. My true passion is in cars and racing. I grew up around Chevys and small blocks. Drag racing, dirt track racing, flat track racing, circle track racing, you name it, I love it! I currently own a 1987 Camaro and spend all my money making it go faster.

Aside from racing though, I am an avid reader and love history. I am the kind of person that tries to know a little about everything and a lot about nothing. I also love flying. I have taken an introductory course already and I aim to get my license. It is kind of funny, even though I have always loved flying, I had never flown in a plane until a few months ago, during my introductory course! I told them about my flight sims and they let me take off and fly to my house unassisted. My flight instructor had to set her down for me though! (Although I am pretty sure I had it covered!)

It is strange too, I had always hated the navy and anything to do with boats. I always hated large bodies of water most of all! That all changed a bit lately though, I have taken a great interest in subs and naval warfare. Can't get enough of it lately! I think that the only reason I didn't like anything to do with water in the first place was a childhood thing... Better not go there! lol

Oh yeah, what am I going to do in my future? No idea! I have searched hard and deep and only know what I am not going to do. I am not going to work in an office. I am not going to do anything that I find boring. I could not stand any 9-5 job! (Am I in trouble here or what?)

Here is what I see as a possible future: Become a commercial pilot, join the military, find someone to sponsor me in circle track racing, build race engines, start an autobody shop, run my own business, (that is what I am currently doing now to support my car!) or last but not least: become a bum and travel America.

That's all I gotta say about that. :hmm:

Last edited by Camaero; 02-25-11 at 02:27 AM.
Camaero is offline   Reply With Quote