View Single Post
Old 07-06-10, 03:12 AM   #749
andritsos
Gunner

Downloads: 71
Uploads: 0

Thanks for the links, now im i greecewith my laptop without Sh4,cant wait to try.

no problem, besides ilike german sub interior, maybe u change the colors a little bit. The only photo inside of a ijn sub was one that looked very old and actually u could not be able to see details,perhaps only to distinguish tat was a sub interior.
For the mini subs after attacking port i came with the idea of milk cows,someone maybe in sh3/sh5(cant remember) told that was in a certain point and could give to the milk cow the Base commands and wanted to take out the return to base.Perhaps the return to base could be given to this type of submarine( the mother) so that it takes you to the enemy port and when you finish you return close to it(maybe it should remain submerged) as we might leave a mark on the map.Perhaps return to real home base(not maybe , maybe surelly and forced to change sub)(take that as a special campaign mission) Besides in Sh4 campaign you could go to teh US submarine tenders and refit, so you take this propierty and add teh return to base and give it to the mother sub. Just idea, maybe too difficult for modding/scripting.
Actually i like that there are missions, I wish i could help, but i know nothing of modding or 3dmodelling.
bye bye
andritsos is offline   Reply With Quote