View Single Post
Old 07-02-10, 02:50 AM   #739
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by andritsos View Post
Hi i admire your work. I hope to play it soon, however im a noob and i have some problems with mods,( now im more eager to them in SH5).but In SH3, the edition with protection every time i try to take it out it crashes.I want to ask what is need for this mod when it will be realeased, i have SH4 + cd of Uboats missions?

Plus some info, how many sub types do you think to put ingame? will we have perhaps the I 400( dont care with palne or not) or soemthing else?
In UBoat mission you could ask for support( recon, ships etc) will it be implemented?
In SH3 the anti sub ships and tactics became lot more effective, we will see a gradual hardening of difficulty like in sh3?

really hope this mod is been realeased
Andritsos,

You will need SH4 and the uboat add on which you have.

Right now there are 14 Japanese subs modeled by Keltos. A couple will not make it into the game because they do not have enough range for a Campaign. Most of them need some work done to them, mostly minor things.

The I400 Sen Toku will be there, but we have not decided when. The war ended when it was on its first mission, so it never did anything. I personally like it.

Edit: I didn't answer one question. Yes, there will be recon planes from airbases. Also, if you are using a sub that like the Jyunsen B or the Sen Toku that carries planes, you will be able to use them from your patrol area also.
The ships I am not sure yet. The ships may not be there, they take so long to get to your location, they don't do much good anyway, but I may put them in. I am working on other things right now. Maybe they won't be in the first release.

I am still learning this stuff, I knew nothing about modding when we started this project, so I am doing the best I can with what I know how to do.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

Last edited by peabody; 07-02-10 at 03:15 AM.
peabody is offline   Reply With Quote