View Single Post
Old 11-15-10, 12:31 PM   #20
Kapitan Klaffmuschel
Watch

Downloads: 138
Uploads: 0
Default Fatal Errors From Server

Neal:

First, thanks more than I can express for the work you've done here to enrich the understanding of how these men went to war. Great Job. Those on permanent patrol will never be forgotten as long as this forum exists.

Second, I've been experiencing a few (well... more than a few) fatal errors when searching for topics, mostly trying to troubleshoot some feature in SH3 or SH4. The error usually happens when I try to open a link in a new window (to preserve my spot in the search result list)

There's an issue about not having enough memory and there are a few details (path to the file and the amount of memory requested), but the result is no page. This started about 9 - 12 months ago and is not something that happens on a consistent basis.

I'm using IE 8 and it's not a very customized setup, so I don't expect that my browser is the source of the error, also the display looks a lot like some apache implementation.

I'm guessing that with the addition of the SH5 forums the server may be getting taxed a bit.

JD
Kapitan Klaffmuschel is offline   Reply With Quote