View Single Post
Old 08-01-21, 12:53 PM   #41
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propnut17 View Post
No not from Russia. Your topic is read down to the southern edges of the world and I like many enjoy changes, especially where those changes enhance the realism of SH5. What you are doing to each part of SH5 might be just cosmetic, like the new torpedo colours, but although it is a small change the effect is great.

There may be many out there like me who can comprehend the hours of time you have given to improving the graphics and working components, like AI, while not seeing people reactions and comments. One aspect of your work I can commend you on is that when you get an idea to work on a particular aspect of SH5, you do not stop until you have satisfied yourself it is completed. This may lead to a higher number of versions being released, but each release is an improvement on the previous one.

the person problem is he keeps removing the mods maybe add them back for download people can't find them to download this person do that like people changing underwear finaly i remove this mods from my game wont never install one of this person mods for this reason