Old 10-04-22, 07:23 PM   #1254
Mouse
Watch

Downloads: 18
Uploads: 0
wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wreckless View Post
I believe so. I looked at the next mission (ie: part 2) and it was to head to PH via Panama Canal with 12 hour updates enroute.

I tried restarting a new SubRon 50 career and kept getting CTD when I clicked the map. Happened several times. Thinking that maybe SH4 got corrupted somehow, I reinstalled and then added back only the required mods. Still CTD when I click the map.

I was having this problem before, but I can't remember what I did to fix it. Oh well, guess I'll just do the Pacific for awhile and come back to SubRon 50 later.
I have had that happen a few times to me and only fix I found was restart the last mission from your office. Had it happen last night even, Had to go to Japan and skulk around then come home. Saved when out to sea but close to Pearl. Next mission CTD when clicking the map. Went back in and after duplication loaded the save from out to sea and even when I got back CTD when clickling on the map. Tried restarting from clicking on the map for the previous mission (I save each) and after I came back it didn't CTD and I had a new mission to patrol north of Pearl.
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote