Old 07-02-22, 07:11 PM   #4
ImBatman
Sailor man

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindolaf View Post
Hello everyone.

It has been a long time, but I'm getting back into it. I lost my installation of SH3, but I have SH5, so I installed Wolves of Steel. I am getting used to things, but I have two questions for now:

1. Is there any way, for the love of Nelson, to skip ahead when exiting harbors? I just spent 30 minutes to an hour getting from Kiel to the edge of my patrol area. I am too old and have way too little time to be able to do this. Is there any way to "teleport" closer to the action? I know it is unrealistic. Also, I don't mean automation, which I used to navigate the canal. Worst 30 minutes of my life.

2. Torpedo and firing solutions. I tested a few things, different angles etc. The torpedo always seems to just shoot straight out, follow bearing 000 and miss. Always, regardless of entered firing solution. Is there something I am missing? Even if I enter totally wrong range, speed, bearing and AOB, the torpedo should follow its gyro and turn a bit, no?

Thank you all in advance!

Fortunately, you only have to deal with Kiel for the first patrol, after poland operations that is. While you're out on patrol, you will get a message saying your new base of operations is Wilhelmshaven, which is much quicker to get in and out of.
ImBatman is offline   Reply With Quote