View Single Post
Old 05-06-15, 09:41 AM   #1676
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
I have never actually sank a neutral ship because of this also . I cannot remember where the points are in the files but they are there . I will have a look for them . Thanks for the tip about the destroyed planes .
Silent hunter 5\data\Cfg\Basic afaik . New campaign start if altering anything here afaik .
[RENOWN]
RenownReachGridObjCompleted=500
RenownPatrolGridObjCompleted=200
CompletedPatrol=100
NEUTRAL=-1
ALLIED=1
AXIS=-10
WrongShipSunk=-5000
FirstRankRenown=1000
SecondRankRenown=3500
EndCampaign=-5000

Should be more like
[RENOWN]
RenownReachGridObjCompleted=500
RenownPatrolGridObjCompleted=200
CompletedPatrol=100
NEUTRAL=-2500
ALLIED=1
AXIS=-5000

WrongShipSunk=-5000 no idea what WrongShipSunk refers to .
FirstRankRenown=1000
SecondRankRenown=3500
EndCampaign=-5000

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
One Swedish and one Norwegian freighter and the game gave me -2 rating points , January 1940...And that's OK but...

I remember one patrol of mine during the Happy times when I sunk 3 Greek freighters from the convoy protected by British destroyers, the game still gave me -3 points...

Pay attention what will happen when you sink neutral ship close to EBCW . I haven't tested that one yet...
Seems like yet another broken fetaure. It is logical to me that the values highlighted by Sober should be multipliers. I.e. by sinking a neutral/axis ship we should get a negative reward equal to the reward set in that unit's cfg file times a -1/-10 factor, or whatever NEUTRAL/AXIS rewards are set to, in basic cfg file. But the report by Vecko seems to prove that unlike the ALLIED setting, the latter are treated as absolute numbers.
gap is offline   Reply With Quote