View Single Post
Old 06-10-21, 10:09 AM   #65
Artur Salwarowski
Iron Wolf Studio

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

Hello everybody

unfortunately, I have some sad news to share. Upon reviewing the demo build that we were preparing for the Steam Festival, our investor came to a conclusion that the game is too realistic, too difficult for mainstream / casual players, and that we have to postpone the demo release until October in order to make it more approachable for the general public.

This news has just been announced to the dev team and myself 10 minutes ago, and I am sharing it here so that you get to know that too as soon as possible.

I am very sorry about what transpired and we will do our best to make it up to everybody who was waiting for our demo. We will look into the possibility of making the demo available somehow (outside of steam festival) so that people who are interested to play it will actually be able to try it out soon.

In the meantime, I will do my best to both make the game more approachable for casuals, while, at the same time, I will do everything to prevent dumbing down and simplifying it in any way.

Please keep your fingers crossed and accept my sincere apologies on behalf of the whole Destroyer team.
Artur Salwarowski is offline   Reply With Quote