View Single Post
Old 02-02-23, 08:30 PM   #2665
ElCid97
Gunner

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambecomelife View Post
Thanks, I would love to see how the mod maker created a pool of water (if he did) because one "holy grail" of interior SH4 modding is severe interior flooding on the floor of the compartments - like UBoat from Playway and SH5 has .... such flooding is one of the few advantages SH5 has over SH4.
I wanted to dig through my install to give credit to the author before I posted anything. His name is "vickers03".

It's part of the Fleetboat Interiors from going through the various readme files I have, and though it's not "full" flooding, it does show something to some extent depending on the situation. It's part of the FotRSU install now.

Same level of excellence when it comes to the broken glass on gauges and sweating in the older boats like the V-Boats and the S-Boats. It's just absolutely AWSOME in my opinion.

It's a true gem by Vickers I can't say enough good things about. It really increases the immersion to be able to go up and down the ladder to the different stations in the conning tower when you're on a boat other than an old S-Boat.

I don't just hit F3, F4, O, H, etc. to go to those stations directly that often anymore. If I do, I'll do it from the conning tower!

ElCid97
ElCid97 is offline   Reply With Quote