View Single Post
Old 04-19-23, 02:18 AM   #276
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
Well,I haven't had a gun in my hands in years.I trust the smartest people we elect and turn my and my families safety over to them. After all that's what they told me when they wanted my vote. From the Mayor to the Police Chief. And the biggest the muppet puppet that's called President.
So now they have been kneecapped.I will be forced to turn to a religion and learn it embrace it.And use it to offset the ideology that i do not believe in. Maybe my grandchildren will be safe. From the vampires that want their minds,bodies and their youth. Yes make no mistake about the new world order. The old elites want to live like the Romans of old and their offspring are just as mentally corrupt as their parents. They can't reproduce and until science can get them there they need our children.
Can you hear me, Major Tom?

I like small-government conservatives that just say it ain't my, or the government's business and your viewpoint is pretty far out on a branch. Our offspring will make their own way with, or without us, and there is nothing we can do about it. Move on and love your family.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote