View Single Post
Old 05-07-10, 01:40 PM   #1
doomfreak777
Watch

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0
Campaign Questions

Hey guys,
I recently got SH3 off steam as it was pretty cheap and I am just wondering about a few things to do with the campaign;

I've only done 7 patrols so far as I have just started out, am I playing it correctly. Travel to patrol area on grid, and then just wait around for 24 hours and come back, unless of course you find something to kill which I have done most of the time.

Atm it's pretty much just cargo ships I am destroying, will I see more military ships as the campaign progresses?

Are all the missions set out the same i.e. Go to grid reference xy12 and patrol for 24 hours?

How long can I expect the campaign to last, in terms of patrols etc?

Hopefully those questions aren't too blunt, Im quite enjoying this atm its the first sub sim I have played. Currently I am playing on a fairly low realism setting but I hope to get into it once I feel a bit more comfortable with everything.

Oh and one final thing, are there any mods you would highly recommend that do not change the actual interface too much, as in visual mods that increase or enhance the atmosphere? I have checked the mods section of the forum and there are a fair few, just wondering if there is any particular one that won't affect my experience too much as a new player and that you recommend?

Thank you for any replies,
Will
doomfreak777 is offline   Reply With Quote