Old 09-01-22, 05:26 AM   #2593
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitain Oliver Leinkraunt View Post
Hi Sir, any news from the front ?

BTW, recently, I reworked on the sound project for WotK and remade the music tracks, adding many new from movies and docs and taking some from the original SH3 and SH4.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/pltl1...Music.rar/file
Hope you'll enjoy it
Some time ago I sent you a new intro for the mod, in case you want a new one. Did you like it ?

I was even thinking to change the speech's folder too, adding some voices from SH5, just for addictional immersion; let me know if you want I change something or if you prefere the version I sent you on January.

K.O.L.
Thank you very much; this is being downloaded. If you want to add SH5 voices I think that may be nice; I like that the English voices in SH5 are accented without sounding too overbearing.

Aboujt music, though, I have a couple tracks already in mind that I may use though it's still up in the air ..... some of them come from the WWI flight simulator Red Baron 3d: Full Canvas Jacket and include patriotic speeches from various WWI leaders. Also might use music from several war movies: Gladiator, Flyboys, and Blackhawk Down (Steve Jablonsky and Paul Newman, etc.)

About the Deutschland - unfortunately Deutschland will not be included in the initial release (possibly later as an enhancement after the main release comes out).
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote