View Single Post
Old 05-24-12, 01:52 PM   #167
LisaAzra
Nub

Downloads: 187
Uploads: 0
Default UI crashing system

Hi again, thanks for the info about folders, I think that may have been one problem. I followed u-tube tutorial, installed opus/UI/ etc followed exactly, on start up menu have windows open, one about recording entries in journal with check boxes and another (can't see) neither windows will close and if I try to start the game under new, can't get silentotto feature and crashes back to windows. re-installed game, vs 1.2patch, etc just put on DW's New UI mod, same. I've checked the player option py script can't see why happening

Ok I reloaded the mod with just the TDC hidden changed from false to true and things are working. Must say it looks fantastic, so big kiss to all of you who have turned a major disappointment into something worthy of the name. Guess now it is a matter of tinkering with the py script. Is there a tutorial on the attack dial? I'm guessing it is similar to the AOB calculator available for SH4?

Sorry guys, being blonde I found the manual, ooops and I'm now in charge of a sub!

Last edited by LisaAzra; 05-24-12 at 02:41 PM.
LisaAzra is offline   Reply With Quote