View Single Post
Old 06-03-14, 04:12 PM   #624
dutchelitex
Swabbie

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosje View Post
..-recognition manual: using space and x i can have the XO dialogue box for ID and TDC settings, there is a sort-of-ID-manual included in that dialogue box, but there is no loose ID manual. I do have lots of shipping posters in the optionbox (not sure what to call it, its activated with 'E')but all those ships on those posters look a lot like the many many different ships i know from SH4 Operation Monsun mod. I have not actually seen any of those ships ingame. Is this as designed? (trying to get used to manual targeting and double checking my calculations with contacts on map, its hard to get range, speed and AOB correct just from the scope)
When you press E, you get a window to the left, drag it onto your screen. It's a recognition-manual.
1.jpg

Quote:
-When surfacing, the default setting is that batteries are NOT recharged, I have to manually order the chief. Correct? (a huge improvement over auto-recharge without the option to turn that off, as in vanilla, I can't believe ubisoft's decisions in the vanilla game)
You can change this option in the optionsviewer. (data\Applications\OptionsFileEditorViewer\OptionsF ileEditorViewer.exe)
Look under tab Automatics. Turn automatically recharge batteries when surfacing to "true".
2.jpg

Quote:
-ran into 2 'neutral' convoys off the English East coast, only reason i know they were neutral is because of map updates which i still have turned on. none of the ships had any flags. is that a common glitch?
Had a similair occassion once, don't know more about it. Maybe someone else in this thread?
dutchelitex is offline   Reply With Quote