View Single Post
Old 08-12-21, 10:35 AM   #752
Onealex
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 191
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doolar View Post
first of all, I would like to report, that all is running GREAT, and to thank you again, for all your hard work and making SHIII Beautiful and easy (easy to set-up). I had a few questions for ya, to help me understand some of the finer points of ONEALEX.

1. I noticed in the SUPPORT FOLDER there are 2 versions of the TYCHO Patch. V3 and V4. since my map is perfect it must be patched (and thank you again for that too). In ONEALEX 1.48 which Tycho Patch do you use ? Again since everything is working perfectly, I do not have any intention of messing with this anyway. I was just curious as to why 2 versions are included.

2. In the MODS FOLDER there are 2 mod that can be activated with JSGME. One is "DAS BOOT MUSIC" and the other is "MUSIC FOR YOU-TUBE". I have a pretty good idea what the "DAS BOOT MUSIC" is for, but what does the mod "MUSIC FOR YOU-TUBE" do ?

thanx Jerry, Baltimore Md. ( Doolar CA45)
1 Version 3 for those people who don't want to have changes related to version 4. Version 4 is to set up some custom settings.
2 Please read redme file. Mod Music For YouTube gives back standart SH music. When you have stream on YouTube you will have license trouble with default music in my modpack and also with Das Boot Music.