Old 11-15-21, 04:43 PM   #7
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRenOtaku View Post
This is the only game I plan to mod. I just want to get it back to where I had I had it in terms of familiarity and realism.
Even with just having that as your go to... would still highly recommend using jsgme, multiSH4 & LAA.

Fo the reasons I outlined in My last post... which propbeanie I am sure would also 2nd on that.

jsgme, for the simplicity of removing the mods... MultiSH4 to create your own game save folder for that particular mod set... & LAA, to assign the SH4.exe to have access to 4 GB's of RAM, from your computer... which is going to be stingy as crap with...

& make sure to have the SH4 install, NOT go to the default install settings... instead, make your own location on C:/ outside of Program files or Program files (x86), else UAC... will shut down allowing the mods to overwrite SH4...

Also, make sure before even running SH4, after you install... go into the installation folder, right click the SH4.exe & open "properties", on the 1st section in that menu, uncheck the box hard coding it to read only status... to write enable it, go to the compatibility tab in the properties menu & set the .exe to run as admin. After that, accept those changes & you "should" be good to go from there...

Hope this info helps...

M. M.