Old 03-13-21, 12:34 AM   #2874
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
you should be able to transfer to the "Asiatic" squadron once you make port in Brisbane. my FOTRSU PC is unavailable at this time and so i cannot verify this but i think you will be able to transfer toFremantle/Perth in a Gato mid-43.
Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I also do not have v1.39 available on this computer, but I just so happen to have my mitts on the next iteration of the mod, which has minimal boat date changes, and the Gato is indeed available at Fremantle from July 1942 to the end, so a transfer there should be possible.
Ahoy, KaleunMarco... propbeanie...

Made port & after getting into the office, went to see of doing a Transfer... & No dice.! There was a Transfer Option, but it weren't Freemantle on the options menu for Transfers.

T'was only Pearl or bust.! only...

Which, was not something I'd want to do... I already left Pearl so as to be closer to the front... I don't want to do the 2 steps back shuffle off to Buffalo dance routine...

Am off on patrol 9, & will see of doing that patrol and check to see if Freemantle comes up as an option for a transfer when I get back into port once more.

Midway & Tulagi, were in the page, but were non clickable... which, as I understand it.. I'd maybe want to avoid a trans to Tulagi...

Just to be clear, Pearl, Midway, Freemantle, Brisbane.. I know of, are safe trans points... any others I can add to that list, propbeanie..???

M. M.