View Single Post
Old 03-15-08, 05:23 PM   #143
adseal
Seaman

Downloads: 82
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducimus
An older build of JSGME is the only thing i can think of. Because only a select few people seem to have the "no dials" problem in the gato styled interior, and i remember at least one prior version that was case sensitive. And if the case didn't match what was in the games directory pathing, it handled it very much like a unix machine. Which is to say. "This" is different from "this". At any rate I havent seen the problem at all, nor can i recreate it, so im flabbergasted, simply put.
DUCIMUS and all other folks that have problem with missing gauges...

I'VE FOUND IT!!!!

After hours of testing, installing, uninstalling, thinking... finally I've found reason of the problem (for me, of course, it works... i do not know if it will work for others with the same problem).

I thougt first that can be problem with localisation of game (polish version), but the same happen with english version (thanks to my colague for borrow it to me). But at first TMO works fine. I thiught I was right with localisation problem. But then i installed other mods and changed options and it happen again. So i rolled back with all instalation. After cleaning registry, i installed SH4 again with addon and TMO. And then started testing with options first.

It was so simple! You must have checked in options settings "TEXTURES QUALITY HIGH". Then everything works fine...

Thanks Ducimus once again. I hope this post will help to other people.

Regards

Ad seal
adseal is offline   Reply With Quote