View Single Post
Old 12-17-22, 08:04 PM   #203
Archive1
Commander

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 0

Blackswan:
Thanks for the reply. I have checked, accepted all the realism settings except have not checked manual loading and no map update, so it should display. Yes, I know the mission editor show lots and I have usually and routinely gotten an increasingly cluttered screen as time progresses in a patrol - I mark each contact for future awareness of busy lanes. Actually the last patrol resulted in a few more contacts - not many but more than the previous 2 or 3 patrols that on occasion displayed none at all...not one. Hence my query.

Re: sonar - I was going to message you that I was used to spinning the sonar wheel myself in SH3 (especially later in time when anti sub patrols are out in force and early contact becomes critical to survival) because, you are right, the sonar guy is a bit deaf at a distance. But I don't seem to get any sonar return indication, no blip on the dial or sound when I do the same with my install of LSH3 - but admit I have not tried it too often. Will explore further.

Appreciate the exchange - and a pleasant coming Holiday and New Year to you and the LSH3 community.
-=Archive1=-
Archive1 is offline   Reply With Quote