View Single Post
Old 03-27-21, 11:18 AM   #9
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

I signed-up (having been a MS "Insider" at the time) for the Windows 10 previews, prior to the Release Candidates and "beta" versions. I really enjoyed their initial releases. I did the same thing for Windows 2000 and XP back in the day, but did not have enough time during either Windows 7 nor 8 to do the same. So I have an MS account, which automatically links all of my various copies of Windows 10 (two desktops, 1 laptop of mine, plus the 2 boys' computers), which is why I am basically stuck with that sign-in. My boys do not have the issue, since they use Local accounts. Such is life. I do still have a "Preview" version on the one computer, and I do still enjoy the "bleeding edge" of the OS game, though I can no longer afford the latest/greatest new hardware that I used to stay up with back in the 486 DX2-66 to Pentium days... - I do not "bad-mouth" Windows as much as I do Apple or even Linux anymore... - That is a good link there, and there are even several good articles and threads on some of the MS sites, of which I don't have any links to at this time... but you do have to wade through some of the pages of "automatic" replies there anyway... A person with multiple Win10 installs with MS account sign-ins, does have to be careful when it comes to the Updates, especially on a Home install.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote