Old 01-15-19, 03:13 AM   #3
italianmarine
A-ganger

Downloads: 42
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwearjr View Post
Hello all, and happy hunting.
I would like to ask a question regarding the changing weather patterns, or lack thereof. I am using stock TWoS 2.2.9. So, after starting a new campaign I notice the weather changes 4-6 times approximately per 24 hr cycle, however after I have been involved in the campaign beyond 3-4 patrols the weather begins to change less and less until eventually it will only change every 48 hours when I save and re-start my patrol. This forces me to re-start until I get acceptable weather, not because I mind playing in inclement weather, but because I know it won't change again until I save and restart. Is there a way to resolve this issue? I have tried shutting down and restarting the game, to no avail.

Thank all my fellow Kaleuns in advance,
-Wayne U-203 Lorient
Yesterday I followed a small convoy for 39 hours with rough sea (October 39) and there was no possibility to shoot a torpedo since it would detonate earlier due to the high waves. I don't mind to behave like a wolf and stalk the prey until I get the right moment to attack.
Then the weather started to get better. Still not good enough to use the deck gun but at least good enough for torpedo attacks.

I don`t know exactly how the weather works with TWOS 2.2.9 but I noticed too, that when I save with rough conditions, the weather is different when I reload the savegame.

Last edited by italianmarine; 01-16-19 at 02:53 AM.
italianmarine is offline   Reply With Quote