View Single Post
Old 04-14-09, 04:44 PM   #39
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
It's probably here, but is the lifeboat draft mod and ship draft mod working with TMO1.7 OK. Seemed to be OK with the beta.

Know anywhere I can get a 50 cal...

I've been trying to figure out how to put a picture of my wife as a poster in the sub. In can be done, just too much for me. Do you know how to do this? If there is a way that can be done that I can just copy and paste the work...I'd be willing to make it worth your while....

the lifeboats work with any mod just install it last. no other mods messes with them.

the ship draft fix:

The ship draft fix is not compatable with FOTRS.

TMO & RFB + the ship draft fix:

The submarine draft fixes are not compatable with TMO or RFB but the ship draft fixes are.

How to use the ship draft fixes with TMO & RFB:

first you must remove or delete the submarine and singlemissions folders from the mod and then install my mod last and just overwrite those files.

im not sure what TMO or RFB has done to the sampan sim files but those files are the only ones with conflicts as far as the ship draft fixes are concerned. those files will be overwritten by installling my draft fix so as long as you missing out on some small TMO or RFB change to them doesnt bother you then they are compatable. (they may have just made the same draft fix to them but i just dont know)

the posters i never messed with so i have no clue where to find those but i remember it was done in sh3 so look over there in sh3 mods forum and that will tell you what to do and how. in most cases its found in the same place or maybe an extra folder in sh4 too.

as for making it worth my while send cash donations to neal in my name if you have extra money you dont need

Last edited by Webster; 04-14-09 at 08:42 PM.