Thread: GWX Map
View Single Post
Old 05-10-10, 01:23 PM   #6
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomfreak777 View Post
lol yeah suppose I could do that!

I am at the base atm, and when I go to 'personal files' and view the sub and all its posts there are only 4 officers showing (3 in the command room and 1 watch officer) but the officer bar to the left is fully green showing I have 5/5 officers.

Unless it's possible for him to be ill or something!?
I don't know if this makes a difference but did you by chance assign an officer to damage control in the game and then leave him there for the rest of the patrol?

Because IIRC the damage control "compartment" that you can stick people in using the crew management screen in the game is not shown at all in the personnel management screen you get when you're in base. So I wonder if anyone who gets assigned to damage control in-game and is still there when you exit the patrol would be "missing" from the crew shown once you're looking at them back in base.

Just a hunch because I remember seeing references to a "missing officer/crew" problem that I think had something to do with assigning people to damage control and then leaving them there when you RTBed.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote