View Single Post
Old 02-23-08, 08:43 AM   #63
nikimcbee
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Season 7:
Kate plots to meet this mystery Finnish man, known only as "The Ferret" locked up in the bunker playing Il-2 1946. She sends in Hurley to the bunker to tell the Ferret that they found a new modding tool for Il-2, but he must go to the compound to retrieve it. Sawyer gets wind of the plan and races to the compound first. The Ferret enters a dark room, where he sees a single light shining on a CD. The Ferret goes to pick the disk up when the light is switched on: Sawyer!

Flashback scene:

Dowly wakes up from a drunken stooper behind the couch, face down next to an empty bottle of cheap Serbian vodka. He looks up at his computer and sees the recent air to air carnage score in the subsim bi-plane challenge...

HunterICX: 14
Dowly: zero

A slurred "Feck"... and passes out again.

...meanwhile...

A new submarine surfaces off the beach... A German u-boat! Jack, who was fired from Wal-mart after trying to unionize the pharmacy, and Sayid paddle out on a raft to the u-boat. The hatch hisses and pops open...a short half boston terrier half man creature climbs out of the sub.

Jack says: "What the hell are you?"

The mystery man answers: I'm niki mbcee and I'm here for the subsim conference. Neal, you sure look different.

Jack: "I'm not Neal. Who's Neal?"

Mcbee: "This isn't Houston? Where am I then? I was playing SH3 for 36 hours straight when I had to go to the bathroom."

Sayid: "Dude, you're on Lost."

McBee: "Lost? No, $hit! I gotta met Dowly, he's here to?"

Sayid: "You know the Ferret?"

McBee: "Not really, but I tried to help rescue him when he was in the brig ."

Jack: "We will take you to him."

They paddle back to the beach where Juliet is. She finds herself strangly attracted to this newcomer to the island. She plots a plan to met this "McBee." Juliet, high on pheremones, digs around in her hut and puts several items in a backpack: Scented Candles, blind fold, message oil, and a towel. She quiety sneaks over to Mcbee's hut, where he is tied up to a palm tree.

Queue Lost music now.