View Single Post
Old 08-08-21, 08:29 PM   #675
Lignite
Watch

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

I really like the look of the new ocean, it is great. I think the buoyancy of the u-boat needs more attention. The pitch and roll has a great feel, but the boat seems a bit 'light' to me (just an opinion, probably wrong).

I did prefer the previous 'stations camera' better, this one could be good if I was able to look around a little further (for example, I can't seem to see both engine controls at the same time, or have a good view of the gauges on the trim tanks).

Another thing I noticed, I can't exit out of the recognition manual by pushing 'c', I have to exit out with the mouse. I believe that was different previously, and better then.

Perhaps I never noticed before, but today I just noticed that in the dark, the rudder gauge is lit up way too brightly, I believe it should look like the compass in the dark. Somewhat of an immersion breaker (again, just my opinion, could easily be wrong).

Thanks for the wonderful update. I'm really looking forward to the boat's interior, thanks for the preview Neal. Keep up the good work guys, you are making a game lots of people can enjoy together.