View Single Post
Old 01-09-22, 01:14 PM   #99
pauluss67
Swabbie

Downloads: 224
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
To what folder location are you setting KSD II: Ace edition up in, pray tell...

Please for the love of all that's holy... don't tell Me you went with either of Window's rabid pit-bull guard dawg's (namely UAC) locations of \Program files or... \Program files (x86)... also, is best to use a 4 Gig RAM assigner... be that either the 4GB patch kit (if that has not been applied pre-release of KSDII, no idea if it has... not calling that info up in the ol' databanks.. aka the ol' rusty, dusty, beat up hard drive otherwise known of as the brain...) or using Large Address Aware or LAA for short. LAA, to Me, is far simpler to use... 3 steps & done and it also has the added bene of using it to tell win to lock step (brute force) assigning your games/sims, auto access to being assigned 4 GB's of RAM. Don't mean they'll use all 4 of it, just that they are granted unrestricted access to it.

& 2ndly... there has been an updated version just released, by the way. Just so you know...

M. M.
I downloaded a few minutes ago and installed the ksd II 1.3 version ... it's an .exe file ... I installed it in the default folder it creates
i just launch sh4.exe but nothing happens
pauluss67 is offline   Reply With Quote